See if you qualify for a free heating grant
As an approved supplier of the Government’s Eco4 scheme we supply and install a range of green energy saving measures to help you cut your household bills and reduce your home’s carbon footprint making it more environmentally friendly.
Room In Roof
Internal Wall Insulation
Are you eligible?
To qualify for ECO funding you must own your home (or have the permission of your landlord if you rent). You must also be claiming one of the following benefits:
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Benefit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
do you qualify?
If you own/rent a property that is electrically heated and receive the correct combination of income-related benefits, you’re likely to qualify.
- Own your home
- Renting – get permission from your landlord
- Claiming benefits
Find out if you’re eligible for ECO4 Government funding by filling out the form below…