About The Funding
The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a government scheme designed to make homes more energy efficient by cutting carbon emissions which in term cuts household energy bills.
As a government approved supplier Green Key Insulations offer free internal wall insulation, free loft insulation, free underfloor insulation and free room-in-roof insulation.
To find out more about the energy saving measures we can install in your home for free click here
Are you eligible?
To qualify for ECO funding you must own your home (or have the permission of your landlord if you rent). You must also be claiming one of the following benefits:
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Benefit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
do you qualify?
If you own/rent a property that is electrically heated and receive the correct combination of income-related benefits, you’re likely to qualify.
- Own your home
- Renting – get permission from your landlord
- Claiming benefits
don't wait, apply today
The grant is only available until April 2026 so hurry if you don’t want to miss out on FREE electric storage heater replacement or insulation grant.
Have any questions?
Is it really free?
Yes. If you qualify, any work undertaken in your home is 100% free. You won’t be asked for any money and we won’t undertake the work if you do not qualify.
How do I know this is not a scam?
Green Key Installations is an approved supplier as part of the Eco3 scheme and you can find us on the approved supplier database by visiting Installer Profile – Green Deal ORB (beis.gov.uk)